• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ROM Hack Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 2nd Season Translation

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
Website
gameparadise.org
Credits
The project blog can be found here:

Gokusaishiki Blog

Good news everyone!
We're done with the final TMGS2 patch! All script files are translated!
wub.gif

These people go on the top of the list because if it weren't for them, this would have never been translated:

? The fans of the game!

? The supporters!

These people deserve the greatest amount of thanks for keeping the translation from crashing and burning.

? Inori

? Costello

? Martin

? Zydaline

Go here for the patch:
TMGS2 V6 patch
NOTE: V6 is completely optional. You don't need it unless you're going for Hariya and mind the choice glitch. This patch fixes that.
TMGS2 V5 patch
You can look up a list of Japanese names that work with the EVS (the system that makes it possible for the guys to say your name) in the TMGS series here.

Release Notes
V6 - Fixes Hariya choice glitch at the castle.
V5 - Translated as many tutorial graphics as I could that wouldn't glitch (Sports Festival, Valentine's Day, and Pillow Fight).
V4 - Nishimoto ending freeze fixed in final patch.
V3 - Hikami date freeze fixed in final patch.
V2 - Final patch.

If you experience a game freeze please provide a save and mention what emulator oe flashcart you're using for the game. Please also mention the patch you're using (V2, V3, V4, V5, or V6), as well as your Japanese and English roms' file sizes.

A – First Meeting
B – The entire dating choices/locations/dating material
C – Accidental Kiss
D – CGs and Events
E – After Shopping(I think, Inori would have to fix this if it's wrong)
F – School events/ After school/Cafe
G - Girl Rivalries
H - Club Activities
I - Jobs
J – Telephone(Calling for a date)
K - Birthdays
L - Valentine's Day
M - Getting Sick
N – Exams
O – Sports Festival
P – Culture Festival
Q - Field Trip
R - Christmas
S - New Year's
T - Endings
U – Presents from Girls
X – Comments After Activities
Z- Miscellaneous Conversations
All graphics except for:
The name entry under the kanji, hiragana and katakana tabs. We're really sorry about this, but when we attempted to change this, it affected the rest of the in-game text.

The tutorial graphics for Valentine's Day, the Pillow Fight on the school trip and for the activities during the Sports Festival. It glitched on me when I tried. Only a few of them aren't translated. The ones that glitched.

The rooms for the input screens, because we could not locate this part of the game and;
The title of the 4-week fortune page is in Japanese, as changing it caused glitches.

I hope you all enjoy it once we're done!
Time to get back to work
happy.gif

If you're going to thank us, be sure to thank these people, too!

Inori -Thank you for being an amazing translator (That's right, I said thank you!
tongue.gif

)
We'd like to thank the following people for making the release of Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side: 2nd Kiss possible. Without their help, we would have never been able to pull this off.

First and foremost, the biggest thanks goes out to all the staff a Konami for making such a wonderful game and recognizing the fact that girls do play games. The best way for everyone to show their thanks would be to support Konami and buy the game if you enjoyed it.

Next, we'd like to thank the following people who tested the game for us. In no particular order, they are (as by their Gokusaishiki forum alias):
? jjjewel
? Zydaline
? A very sexy woman who wishes to be anonymous, thanks for your help!
? SakuraHime
? Carmentis
? Clarysage
? Galatea
? Hatsukoi
? Hikari_527
? Hikki-chan
? Insonnia97
? Jinx
? Judasai
? kelena93
? LA-Sugarkane
? miruki
? Mizuki-Chan
? Nette27
? nopantsu
? Pai-chan
? PhallicSquid
? Pyonkotchi
? renai
? rmblstwn
? Techne
? Tanpopo
? Thalia
? rizoey
? ushichan
? ioukta
? lillsweetty
? Amande
? Suji
? Mai
? meiin
? finalequinox
? Akita
? Walina
? Rafina
? kelena83
? 13wildroses
? Marynated
? Áine
? Jenna
? Aschaschi
? Bethany
? neonblue
? Mme.Aloria
? Yu-I

Graphic Editors:

? Zydaline

? Amande

? Jei

? Marynated

? Aschaschi

? Pyonkotchi

? Michael Jackson

? The aliens

? I dunno

? I dunno

The ones who helped us get this off the ground

? Final Equinox - Thank you for being so amazing and helping with the translating!

? Blebleman- Is there a more worthy guy to thank? Hahaha, thank you for your help every time I got stuck, your Japanese is amazing and when I needed to shorten lines
smile.gif

? ProtoKun7 - Thank you for helping me shorten the lines for the choices! Big help and keeps the game from acting up
happy.gif

? Veho- You wanted a challenge and you got it, right?
wink.gif

Thank you for helping me shorten the lines so the game doesn't crash!

? The Pi - Thank you too for helping me shorten the lines! Without you four, I'd be stuck and the game would be crashing X_X

? Zarcon - Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much for all of your help!

? FAST6191 - Thank you also for being very patient with me and answering the majority of my questions, I'm very grateful
happy.gif

? Noitora - Okay, so I decided to add you into the credits even though neither of us could decide who's choice it was XD
Thank you for helping me and making the necessary tools for me for both GS2 and GS3, I'm in your debt, you silly ra-- oops! XD

? DarthNemesis- Thank you for NFTR Editor, it makes things so much easier and I also want to thank you for looking into the GS3 script issue for me.

? jjjewel - You have most definitely put up with me XD
Thank you for everything, you're pretty good at rom hacking!

? BlueFlame90 - Thank you for also trying to help, it's good to know there are so many helpful people here
smile.gif

Without you, we wouldn't be able to fit more characters.

? Vulpes Abnocto- Thank you for being my bodyguard against trolls and impatient people
happy.gif

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back