• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ROM Hack Jump Ultimate Stars Translation Project

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
Ok I think we should translate, JUS. At the very least we should translate the menu's. I've been looking through the files through a hex editor that supports Unicode. Now I've found a couple folder names that might look like they have to do with the menu

- topmenu > topmenu.aar
- title > title.aar
- bin > title.bin

There may be some more, but these are the ones that seem more likely to be something involving the menu. Translating the graphics shouldn't be a something thats a big deal since most of the graphics have subtitles that are already in english for some reason.

If you feel like helping, then read
http://www.4shared.com/file/3636881/1f5f088d

that to get some info on this stuff if your a new comer.

By myself, I will fall, but together, we shall succeed!

The Project has started!

To start helping with the translation. Go

Gilrad's quasi-official Jump Ultimate Stars Translation Project FAQ

Q: When will it be ready?
A: When it's ready. We would like it done by October, but we're not making any promises.

Q: Will there be any beta patches?
A: None are planned.

Q: Why are some things past 100% co--
We know! we know! It's a result of many passages being translated twice. Nothing to worry about.

Q: What can I do to help, even though my Japanese is bad/nonexistent?
A: Well then! This is where we could use some help:

Translation: You would be surprised how many one-word lines are still left untranslated. Grab Perapera-kun and take a crack at it.

Clean-up: Get in contact with beutifulbeast, he's been quiet on this front but maybe he still needs some cleanup help.

Re-write: Anime descriptions and trivia are not going to be translated. Rather, we are going to re-write them. Contact FAST6191 if you're interested.

Recruit! If you know somebody who is good at Japanese, we could use him!

Q: Will our old saves work with the patch?
A: Tests show that they will.
here

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back