• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hacking [Guide] How to install/use NTR "CFW" (cheats/real time saving)

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
Website
gameparadise.org
Credits
There appears to be problems with cheats that don't use a menu. I will try to look for a solution. The cheats with menus should work.

The other guide's video doesn't work, so I made this text guide.

What is NTR CFW?

It's a CFW (idk if it is really) for o3DS and n3DS that is installed as a CIA. It lets you

• use cheats in games without gateway
  • use real time save (experimental)
  • backup/restore saves (JKSV is better)
  • run mods/patches of games without needing to patch the romfs file
  • streaming to a pc without a capture card (only new3ds)
  • take screenshots
  • region free
  • other plugin support
  • real time debugger
  • other stuff
Who can run it?

If you have Luma3DS or CakesFW or some other CFW (works with A9LH) you can run it. You might be able to run it without a CFW but I haven't tried it.

How to install/run

Go here, download the latest zip and the cia slightly above that. Copy ntr.bin and the cia to the root of your sd card. Install the cia. Open it from your home menu and let it run. When it says it was successful exit with the home button. You can open the menu by press x+y. You have to reopen it every time you reboot.

If this does not work due to firmware issues, try https://github.com/Shadowtrance/BootNTR/releases

How to use cheats in games

Make a folder in the root of your sd card called plugin. Find a cheat for your game from

After downloading, copy the folder with the id of your game to plugin. You can check the id with FBI to be sure. If there is only a cheat.plg, make a folder for your game (the title of the folder should be the game id) and put the plg in there.

Put your sd card back in your 3DS, load NTR, and open a game. Press x+y and go down to game plugin. Your cheats should be there.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back