• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ROM Hack [NTR Cheats Plugin] Ported from Gateshark

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
New link with all Cheat for your 3DS
" One By One " | Pack

Hi guys !

As you know the author of the previous thread for requesting a ntr plugin from a gateshark code as stopped to do something else so I open this thread to continue his work.

So I'll release here all the cheats plugin I'll do and take your request here.

Rules:
[Requesting a cheat]
- Provide a link to the gateshark codes you want to see ported, I won't create any cheats, I'm only porting existing cheats !
- There is a limitation of 60 300 cheats in a plugin, so if the game contains more, make a list of those you want absolutely or I'll do the choice myself
- If a code need to be configured (like what items is cheated, what effect it'll do etc), specify the value you want or I'll skip it

[Reporting a cheat is not working]
Of course I can't test all of these cheats so some won't work for various reasons, when reporting that a cheat is not working specify:
- The game name and TitleID,
- The version of the game you've tested the cheat on,
- The name(s) of the cheat(s) that are not working,
- The effect (nothing, wrong effect, game freeze, console crash).

I'll try to fix if it's a programming issue but I won't correct a bad code.

Where you can find codes to request a port:
Fort42
Max-cheats

[Important]
1 - Update the game if the cheats doesn't work before reporting
2- Many cheats have conditions to make it work or to prevent crashs so if it doesn't work, try to go to the cheat page on either Fort42, Max cheats or wherever it was posted to see if it's requiring a special condition to enable them.
I haven't the time to write all the conditions of the cheat so do some research before reporting a cheat is not working please.

Screenshots of 1.0 & 2.0 plugins
Game plugin 1.0 by @cell9
1709225961150.png
Game plugin 2.0 by @Nanquitas

29beepU.png

0CE1BT7.png

oae92zQ.png

SthAp8s.png

xT8EC0a.png

RquNpSe.png

r6Pw7JP.png

Please report if a cheats plugin is working, it'll help me to keep the list updated and to only propose working plugins !!!
Many thanks in advance to all the reporters !

To all OLD 3DS users

You can't use any plugin with those games:
- All Monsters Hunters games
- Super Smash Bros

That's because the game discard the NTR CFW so of course the plugin won't load.

How to use a 2.0 plugin
Keys:
[Select]: shows up the menu
While in the menu:
-- [Start]: Select the hotkey you want to use for showing up the menu
-- [Select]: Select the frequencies of the cheats action

Downloads links
MEGA : NTR Plugin 1.0 & 2.0
FileTrip : NTR Plugin 2.0 / NTR Plugin 1.0

I make a new folder for all plugin (new and updated) and please, do a search before submitting a request...

New Plugin 2.0 with/without note

Known Bugs:
The menu can sometimes be tear apart, totally messed up by artifacts or the screen seems bugged, this is a bug caused by the NTR's framebuffer and the way to solve it totally is not known for now.
To fix this, you just have to "refresh" the screen, by pressing a DPAD KEY (Up / Down) or pressing A if it's the splash screen.

Thanks to @Nanquitas for his glorious converter and advice ;)

That's all, enjoy !

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back