• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ROM Hack Chrono Trigger DS (USA) Piracy Fix!

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
Website
gameparadise.org
Credits
Ok folks, I updated the piracy fix from the Japanese version of the game to work on the USA version, so here it is. Enjoy!

Heres information from the Japanese release:
Narin said:
Well folks, are some rather extensive testing by the GBAtemp Cheat Crew and some some volunteers, we bring to you the Chrono Trigger DS fix! This will let you bypass the anti-piracy measures and play the game without any interruptions. This code will be added in the next update of the cheat database which should be in a short while as well as posted below for those who can't wait. For those with flashcards or emulators that don't support Action Replay cheats, you can use DSATM (Search GBAtemp for it) to patch the game with the cheat so its always on.

I want to thank everyone who made this possible! A big thanks for gelu and Normatt for without them, this cheat may have taken a bit longer to make. It was thanks to helu's original code for his AceKard RPG firmware that made all this possible! Also a big thanks goes out to my team who extensively tested this cheat on almost every available flashcart out there. The team includes Curely, Elixerdreams, SCV and Normatt. Also a thanks goes out or our volunteer testers Urza and LiquidManZero.

Now before I get to the actual cheat, I please ask you that if you do distribute this cheat to others and other sites that you pass along where you found it here at GBAtemp out of respect for all the people who put time and effort into it. Now with that out of the way, enjoy my fellow cheaters!

Now finally, here is the fixed cheat:

0204E334 E3A00000
0204E338 E12FFF1E
0204E694 E3A00000
0204E698 E12FFF1E

A special thanks goes out to SignZ for testing it.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back