• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hacking The massive CHEAT compilation thread.

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
Website
gameparadise.org
Credits
This is the official cheat compilation thread. The link to the latest dat is in my sig.

This download SHOULD work for R4DS, M3 Simply/Real, G6DS Real, DS TopToy, Acekard RPG/2, Supercard, CycloDS and EDGE.

I didn't create ANY of the cheats, they were all gathered from various places around the net or given to me by members of GBAtemp. Credit for ALL the cheats in the dat belong to the hackers who created them. This is not MY dat, it is the GBAtemp community dat. I just maintain it.

The program used to edit the dat is R4CCE v0.8. You should all learn to use it. It is made by Yasu Software and brought to my attention by SkH. This dat wouldn't be possible in its current form if not for those two talented people.
bow.gif

Here is a great tutorial on how to use the program: Cheat editor tutorial by Twiffles.

You would also be wise to use Yasu's R4bugfix to make sure more of the cheats actually work. Find the link to Yasu's page for the latest r4bugfix file in my sig. NOW SUPPORTS FIRMWARE 1.17!!! It's easy enough to use. Just drop your _DS_MENU.DAT file on the r4bugfix.exe and it will patch it, then place the fixed _DS_MENU.DAT on your microSD. Alternately, you can copy the file to the same folder as the r4bugfix file and click the execute....same difference. For whatever reason, the R4 team has never fixed this problem in their official firmware releases.

Yasu does not allow people to host his files, so all of his programs MUST be gotten from his official pages.

Here is a list of sites where most of the codes are gotten: (in no particular order)
www.codejunkies.com
www.cmgsccc.com
www.gscentral.org/
www.kodewerx.net
www.thegshi.org
www.codemasters-project.net
nintendohack.c.la
arcentral.net
bsfree.org

More information is contained in the Credits & Help.txt in the download.

-----------NOTE------------

If you can't see my signature at the bottom of every one of my posts/replies and therefore can't download the cheat.dat, follow these instructions to enable seeing sigs in people's posts:

Click on "My Controls", then in the left sidebar select "Board Settings." Find the option called, "Do you wish to view members signatures when reading topics?" and set it to "Yes". Then click "Change My Account Options."

You should now see signatures in people's posts and should be able to spot the link to the dat in my posts/replies......amongst other things.

grog.gif

You will likely want to go to the end of this thread to see the latest additions to the dat.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back