• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ROM Hack ASH (archaic sealed heat) translation project

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
Update:

Final List of testers: 20 People + 1 Former + Myself = 22
QUOTE said:
Guild McCommunist
mosaic
HaniKazmi
Helix94
Leamonde.Halcyon
Cavane
steirina
KingdomBlade
desh_thiere
Takanato
Blaze163
shadowhunter93
KevInChester
phoenixclaws
Bookwormz13971
krartan
welaeron
DarthNemesis
kitehimuro
Cavedude

Former:
Toni Plutonij

Lead:
Psycoblaster

For all those people who weren't chosen, I have considered a lot of things to make my choices. I wanted to limit myself to 20 testers because I did not want this project to get out of control when it's near completion.
I tried to add people from different areas and different ages, and tried my best not to be biased.
Also, remember. Looking for grammatical errors is not the only task.
I still need to locate bugs, and then we'll finally move into colloquialisms. Colloquialising text is a difficult task, because it's basically creating a new character. So I'll choose a special group out of the 20 to work on this...
And I guess that's basically it for right now.
I've been working on the patcher today, and now I'm looking for a way we can actually collaborate..

-----------------------------------

For those wondering, I told Toni Plutonij to close my old thread because it became a mess.
Now I'm starting a clean new thread. (Never asked for permission tho. If this becomes a problem, then please reopen my older thread, and merge it with this
biggrin.gif

)
I haven't been on GP for so long for several reasons, but mainly because I was working on ASH.
Translation is 100% complete and is completely playable. (Finally finished that 54 lined profile text.)
The purpose of this thread is to see if anyone is interested in volunteering to helping me out with the final beta testing.
There may be many grammatical mistakes etc, but that's why I need people to help me out.
I'll probably choose a larger group of people, because now I can feel like I can trust most of the people here.

To sign up as a beta tester:
1. Post A reply on this thread. NO PMs PLEASE. Don't post more than one requests because then I will simply ignore you.

2. Please write a paragraph introducing yourselves.

3. I need people who actually speak English well... not some 13 year old wanting to play ASH in English.

4. I'll PM the people that are chosen as a beta tester.

I know that I'm doing things the hard way (just could have done a public beta) but I don't want an unfinished patch released in the public.

This post will later include a patch link once testing is done. So please wait!!

Screens:
1-17.png

3-12.png

5-6.png

7-3.png

10-1.png

screenc2.png

CREDIT:
Psycoblaster - Korean -> English translation, main hacker
DarthNemesis - A busy person who spent his time to help me with translations
Hangaram (???) team - Japanese -> Korean translation
???? - Japanese -> Korean translation (Translation used with permission)
www.pbtrans.wordpress.com

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back