• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Review Analysis Apple Vision Pro | Review Thread + OT |

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%

2zLXgOh.png

oxzQJIS.png

Written Reviews:

TheVerge - 7.0/10.0
That is a lot of tradeoffs — big tradeoffs, not little ones. And the biggest tradeoff of all is that using the Vision Pro is such a lonely experience, regardless of the weird ghost eyes on the front. You're in there, having experiences all by yourself that no one else can take part in. After using the Vision Pro for a while, I've come to agree with what Tim Cook has been saying for so long: headsets are inherently isolating. That's fine for traditional VR headsets, which have basically turned into single-use game consoles over the past decade, but it's a lot weirder for a primary computing device.
CNet- 7.8/10.0
A personal cinema? A wearable iPad? A doorway to immersive futures? This is Apple's wildest and strangest device.
CNBC - Recommended
I'd buy the Vision Pro right now if I had an extra $3,500. I'd even consider trading in my iPad Pro and MacBook Pro to offset the cost since the headset gives me a lot of the same capabilities. But that's not an option.
TomsGuide - 4.0/5.0
The Apple Vision Pro is a truly amazing product that delivers futuristic eye- and hand-tracking interface along with breathtaking 3D video and truly impressive AR apps. It's also a magical way to extend your Mac. But there's some early performance bugs that need to be worked out, the battery can get in the way, and Digital Persona is a bit creepy and needs work.

Video Reviews

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back