• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hacking [UPDATE] ACTIVATION IS BACK + PSP Bubble Installer for Adrenaline/ARK (No PS3!)

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
Website
gameparadise.org
Credits
Developer CelesteBlue has just released a new method to install a mini ePSP Bubble for use with Adrenaline and ARK in the GekiHEN homebrew contest!

The tool only requires an activated Vita and that's it, no more PS3 or PKG Installer required! Simply install the VPK, follow the instructions, and you'll have a 3.5MB PSP bubble than can be used to install Adrenaline and ARK! DO NOTE: AN ACTIVATED VITA IS STILL REQUIRED TO USE THIS TOOL. IF YOUR VITA IS UNACTIVATED, THIS WILL NOT WORK.

This is a great tool for those who missed out on installing a PSP game back before PSN spoofing worked, and means those without a PS3 (but still have an activated Vita) can install Adrenaline and ARK with this small demo! I've tested it myself, and it worked pretty great and cut 8MB off of my install size!

You can download the installer here: http://gekihen.customprotocol.com/en/project/ePSP-Bubble-Installer

Cheers CelesteBlue!

UPDATE: CelesteBlue has updated ePSP Bubble Installer...and has included device activation!! I haven't tested it myself (not having an unactivated device and all) but others have stated it does work great, which means Adrenaline/ARK is now install-able without requiring any extra devices!

You can download the latest update here, HOWEVER BE WARNED. The site gives me the "Dangerous Programs" warning on Chrome, so proceed with caution until a new link is updated. : http://www.logic-sunrise.com/forums/files/file/5139-epsp-bubble-installer/

Readme said:
ePSP Bubble Installer v2.0 - by CelesteBlue

This is a tool that quickly install a mini ePSP bubble for use with Adrenaline or ARK.
No need to be on IDU or to have a PS3. Moreover, the bubble will only cost you 3.5MB !
Since v2.0, you can even activate your PSVita directly through the app !
Open the app and follow what is written on screen. Enjoy, finally, ARK and Adrenaline.

Changelog :

Added PSN activation control
Added PSN connection/activation plugin by yifan lu
Added NP-2102-5 error patch
Improved look
Decreased the size of the .vpk to 5.1MB
Added GekiHen splashscreen
Improved look
Decreased the size of the EBOOT.PBP to 3.5MB
Decreased the size of the .vpk to 5.5MB
Initial features

Prerequisites :
- a PSVita/PSTV on 3.60
- at least 20MB free on the PSVita storage (ux0:)

How to use ?
Launch ePSP Bubble Installer v2.0.
Follow indications on screen.
Now, you can use Freakler's Adrenaline Easy Installer to install Adrenaline,
or you can use DrNefarious360's ARK Installer to install ARK-2.

FAQ :

Q : How can I thank you Celeste ?
A : Contributing to PSVita scene is the best thing to do. Don't buy me cookies or a beer I don't like it.

Credits :
Search, development, test, design : CelesteBlue
netcheck_bypass plugin : yifan lu

So many thanks to :
Molecule Team, Major_Tom, mr.gas, SilicaAndPina

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back