• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Homebrew Universal DB - An online database of DS and 3DS homebrew

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
Website
gameparadise.org
Credits
So this has been around for a bit now, we started making it a while after tinydb.eiphax.tech went down, but I just realized we never made a thread here for it so here it is.

Universal-DB

An online database of DS and 3DS homebrew

:arrow: db.universal-team.net

Universal-DB is a website where you can easily find and download DS and 3DS homebrew, its features include:
  • Integration with Universal-Updater for easy downloading without even needing a computer
  • Checks for updates several times per day to avoid outdated information
  • Variety of options for sorting and searching to make finding apps easy
  • QR codes with images and version numbers to make it easy to tell which app it's for and know it's the latest version, nightly and prerelease build QRs are colored distinctly as well to avoid confusion
  • Screenshots, downloads, release notes, links to the source, official website, and wiki, and more are all easily accessible from app pages
  • RSS feeds to let you know about updates
  • The site has a dark theme :p (based on the browser's dark mode preference)
  • The site is translated to several languages (if it's missing one you know then feel free to let me know and I can add it to the Crowdin project)
Currently we have all of the homebrew TinyDB had (minus some that the developers requested removed) and several that have come out since it went down, plus most recent DS homebrew and a few older ones. If you'd like to request something be added please either make a request issue on the GitHub or ask in this thread, preferably if you are involved in the app's development as we will remove it if the developer requests.

If you want to contact us then either this thread or our Discord server are best.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back