• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hacking [Trinket] [Rebug] [Others] SWITCHBOOT_UF2 / FUSEE_UF2 modchip software

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
I will keep updating this from time to time, as new versions of Hekate are released.

If you are fed up of updating your SAMD21 based chip, take a look at Fusee_Suite which is here...

Looking for Fusee_UF2? LOOK HERE

Current version:
Hekate_Switchboot_Mod: v5.1.1

For v5.1.0 onwards there is a new Minerva file. You SHOULD UPDATE YOUR BOOTLOADER FOLDER

Intro...
This is software for the SAMD21 range of "modchips" that we use on the Switch.
I`m aware that "modchip" isn`t technically the correct word, but it is more modchip now than just "payload pusher".
If you have one of these devices fitted to your console, you will know. You will also have a reset button on the chip to enable UF2 access.

If I have fitted your chip, then these files are of course fully compatible. If you have followed my guide in the tutorials section <HERE>, your chip is fully compatible.

If you have followed a guide from elsewhere, you will need to check your wiring and find out what "straps" you have fitted.

What are straps?

Nutshell... Straps are the wires that trigger RCM and maybe get you out of RCM too... Thats all.

In a nutshell...
  • Choose a part 1 file depending on your requirements / wires you have soldered (straps)
  • Drop on to the UF2 drive (Called SWITCHBOOT if you have been with me for some time).
  • Choose a part 2 file... and drop on UF2 drive again.
Part 1 writes a different part of the chip than part 2... So you need to drag/drop (we will say flash) BOTH FILES.

Thats all.
Cheers from our beautiful kingdom of Britain, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland!

Credit to CTCAer for Hekate and everyone else who have assisted.

SAMD21 Update mode - UF2 drive access
Get into UF2 mode...

This is a method to get into UF2 mode...

Connect console to PC and send THIS payload using TegraRCMSmash...

SAMD21 Update payload - No SD card required.

Screen will go black, then double-press RESET on your chip... Your UF2 drive should pop up. If it doesn`t work the first time, try again. You can use the SAMD21 Update option in Switchboot also.

DOWNLOADS - MODCHIPS

1) Choose your chip below.
2) Select a part 1 file - DUAL-BOOT or PERMA_CFW_BOOT

modchipfunction.png Click this to see the difference in bootloaders...

3) Select a part 2 file

• Fusee has been superceded by Fusee_Suite which is HERE
  • Switchboot - My Hekate mod that I`ve tried to make better for modchip users
Always latest versions. Download files here...

Please click spoiler to show downloads.

Legacy Methods and dongles
Please check out my GitHub at:

https://github.com/mattytrog/Switchboot_PART_2

If you cannot see your device / configuration let me know. I`ll cook up a special version. Time permitting of course.
Go to the latest version and find your version in the Switchboot Part 2 UF2 folder.

Tidy_Memloader Add-on
Tidy memloader is HERE.

Drag and drop the bootloader folder to your SD card. Now you can launch memloader without messing up SD root, from within the dedicated menu option

Attachments

• tidy_memloader (1).zip
    tidy_memloader (1).zip
    288.5 KB · Views: 27
  • Samd21_Update.zip
    Samd21_Update.zip
    800 bytes · Views: 26

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back