• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Homebrew [Release] NitroHax3DS - usrcheat.dat fork

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
Website
gameparadise.org
Credits
Since the original's cheats.xml was always a bit annoying to use due to it's ~2MB size limit and the cheats.xml files being much bigger than usrcheat.dat files I decided to make a fork of NitroHax3DS that switches it to load cheats from a usrcheat.dat database.

For the most part this should work exactly the same as the normal NitroHax3DS, it just loads from a usrcheat.dat file with no size limit so you can use DeadSkullzJr's full database without problems and since it's the same format TWiLight Menu++ uses I added its path to the defaults so you can even share the same database between TWiLight and NitroHax.

Please let me know if anything related to the cheat loading is broken, however I have basically no idea what's going on in the actual cheat engine part so unless it's a regression from normal NitroHax3DS I likely can't fix it fyi.

:download: The download and source code are on GitHub

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back