• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Homebrew [RELEASE] FBI Mod with Fasthax plus some Maki (Install CIA Legit on 11.2 O3DS/N3DS)

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
DISCLAIMER: If there is also a FBI Fasthax version working on both version (OLD/NEW 3DS) except this, please tell me the post because I tried to search but nothing. Brick risk is pretty low but I'LL NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERY YOUR DAMAGE DID WITH THIS TOOL. GOT IT?
And, Fasthax will load only on 11.2. 11.1 and older will load old hax methods like waithax like latest FBI version by its owner.

UPDATE #1 : I don't have much time anymore for update this version with latest fasthax. Probably I'll release source here when I have time.

I know, there is safehax for downgrade even with O3DS but some people may be scared for bricking console blah blah blah, so I decided to compile a FBI version with Fasthax inside.
I made it with a custom theme for make sure people will use correct version with Fasthax but if you don't like, don't worry, I'll upload even with original theme.

DOWNLOAD (MAKI EDITION)
DOWNLOAD (SOON) SOURCE

Tested on Old 3DS and New 3DS XL

Guide:
  • Download this package;
  • Put everything on SD card;
  • Load Homebrew Launcher with Soundhax (or other ways if you want but better use Soundhax)
  • Select FBI (you will notice what FBI use if you have double FBI versions with Maki icon :^> )
  • Wait until fasthax will finish his work (it takes only a few seconds)
  • Enjoy ;)

Issue: exiting it crashes ARM11. Don't worry. Just reboot console and enjoy!

C1VpagwXUAEVGpG.jpg:large

Don't worry, don't call 911 for that. Just reboot console and enjoy ;)

Taken from my Twitter
C1VLiACW8AE5XSA.jpg

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back