• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hacking [RELEASE] Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax Ignition - Translation

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
Website
gameparadise.org
Credits
So this is a translation patch for Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax Ignition. This started mostly as personal translation for the training menu, but I decided to go further and translate all the menus and release it. I also translated the character selection screen, including logos.

However, this translation was admittedly sort of experimental and made with a combination of machine translation, contextual translation and online resources. Which means, mostly, that I can't translate the dialogues and such! But the files are easy to edit, they're mostly straight up text files. So, if anybody else wants to help take a crack at them but can't get the files themselves, I'll provide and test if need be!

Screenshots

JmkF1iw.jpg

hvjZVJK.jpg

78nD1Ig.jpg

cwvByc2.jpg

l0gnwsF.jpg

RKWo12Q.jpg

F2LRAbr.jpg

VUTKbmG.jpg

UdLZUZl.jpg

uzkkiYB.jpg

Q65Yunb.jpg

sQuxJYz.jpg

How to Install
The game needs to be updated to 1.04! The translation was made using that game version!

To any future people here, this is what I did
VPK names are edited to show for simplicity.

-First the Initial game Install-
Install FULLGAME.vpk & UPDATE.vpk
Connect memory card to pc
Open FULLGAME.vpk and UPDATE.vpk on PC
Transfer all content in FULLGAME.vpk to App/PCSG00758
Transfer all content in UPDATE.vpk to App/PCSG00758

What this just did was Install the game, and then you're replacing the newly installed game folders with the vpk folders. Kind of like Installing twice.

-Then the English Patch-
Transfer English folder into App/PCSG00758

-Then the DLC-
Transfer folder called addcont_plain to ux0:
Open App/PCSG00758/System
Transfer both text files in DLC Unlock Fix to this folder

This is the complete steps I took to getting this game to work with the patches.

Disclaimers and Notes
  • I'm not responsible if this patch causes any issues on your Vita. I've used it a myriad times while testing/playing the game myself and had absolutely no issues of any sort.
  • Logos used were primarily taken from the localized release of Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax. The few remaining were custom made or taken from the anime version of the franchises because I had nothing better at hand.
  • Please report any errors and typos in the translation. I might not update for small typos and such, but if the text happens to show up broken or out of context, I'll update ASAP. There shouldn't be any big issues, though I couldn't thoroughly test certain things (mostly Network Mode).
Changelog (Latest: v1.20)

v1.20
-Translated profile descriptions
-Translated profile voice samplers
-Fixed a couple minor issues (thanks to rikimtasu for reporting!)

V1.10
-Made certain to include the file for stage name translations this time!
-Added translation version and credits to the startup
-Improved/changed a couple logos, mostly to fit with localized DBFC.
-Translated illustration names
-Translated in-fight portrait names
-Translated profile names and logos
-Translated victory screen names
-Finished translation of Music gallery
-Remade playable characters' names in Character Select (should look better, using the full space allowed by the game to fit names into a single line and with more consistent centering... but still somewhat inconsistent because the game itself isn't consistent and it really bothers me)
-Fixed certain typos and other misc changes for consistency and such

V1.00
-Initial release!

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back