• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Translation Ougon No Kizuna (Golden Bonds) English translation for Wii

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
This time I'll be doing a game that was, let's be honest, poorly received, but has always intrigued me, mostly because of its artworks, and the "sketchy effect" applied on its graphics.

That game is called "Ougon No Kizuna" (黄金の絆), which you can translate into "Golden Bonds", and tells us the story of Lian, son of "Gerard the Great", a hero who sacrificed himself to lock the "Demon King" into the Magic Crystal Tree.

ougon gbatemp.jpg

I'm only at the beginning of the job, but I think I've found all the Japanese resources (including the graphics), and therefore can provide you with a little preview.

Please find below the first minutes of the game entirely translated, but keep in mind it's gonna be months before I actually release the patch!

In the meantime, I intend to inform you on a "semi-regularly" basis about my progress, and hope you'll let me know if this game has a few fans out there!

Please remember this video is by no mean definitive, and that things might be altered in the final release.

Oh, and if you want to have some idea of the general quality of my work, please don't hesitate to download one of my previous projects in the meantime!

--- My previous patches (all available for download at Romhacking.net, link is provided in the Youtube videos descriptions) ---

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back