• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Review Analysis Helldivers II | Review Thread

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
53SIh6ih.jpg

Game Information

Game Title
: Helldivers II

Platforms:
  • PC (Feb 8, 2024)
  • PlayStation 5 (Feb 8, 2024)
Trailer:
Developer: Arrowhead Game Studios AB

Publisher: Sony Interactive Entertainment

Review Aggregator:

OpenCritic - Waiting for more Reviews...
Metacritic - Waiting for more Reviews...

Written Reviews

Daily Star
- Tom Hutchison - 4 / 5
All in, this is great fun, albeit slightly limited in its longevity. While there are unlocks to push for, the core game remains largely the same from the off.

GGRecon - Lloyd Coombes - Unscored
Helldivers 2 keeps kicking me in the rear end, and I can't help but respect it. Visiting its warzones often feels like a one-way trip, to the point where I'm surprised to make it through. And yet, like a grizzled veteran who's seen some s**t, I've got a smile on my face every time I drop.

IGN - Will Borger - Unscored
Based on the first couple of days with it, Helldivers 2 strikes me as hilarious, smartly designed, and intense whether I'm playing solo, with a squad of other random Helldivers, or serving up a nice hot cup of Liber-tea across the galaxy with buddies. I still need to see more of its varied missions, unlock a wider selection of its huge catalog of weapons, emotes, armor, and abilities, and see how Managed Democracy's campaign against alien bugs and robots plays out during the long haul, so I'm not ready to give a final review just yet. But for right now, I'm enjoying traveling to exciting new places, meeting exotic life forms, and killing them for the glory of Super Earth. God, what a sentence. [Review in Progress]

Metro GameCentral - Unscored
Although it's undoubtedly fun, the biggest question for Helldivers 2 is its longevity and variety. We haven't played enough to judge that yet but then longevity is always difficult to discuss with a live service game, whose future plans are always in a state of flux. However, especially with its sensible price tag, this is definitely the best of the month's online-only shooters, even if much of the appeal comes from shooting the wrong targets. [Review in Progress]

Video Reviews

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back