• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
Website
gameparadise.org
Credits
Finally, the speculation storm has ended, or has it? The Gateway Team finally released a video demonstrating the use of the Gateway 3DS on a recent model of the Nintendo 3DS, confirming that they are about to enable support for recent 3DS firmwares.

Hello.

I have just spent and hour and a half of my free time cleaning up this thread. Not only do I now have a personal record high for mod actions this month, I have removed over 19 pages of pure garbage. You are still welcome to post here if it is legit news, questions, or other things directly related to the 9.2 Gateway update.

Posts about:
-hype
-trains
-waiting
-name calling
-off topic
-congratulating me on cleaning this dump up
-counting pages
-complaining about waiting
-anything else I or the rest of the staff deems remove-worthy

will be removed, as will your privileges to post or view this topic. I am personally watching this thread for new posts, and have tapatalk alerts sent to my phone. You have been warned.

Ladies and gentlemen, as they say.. a picture speaks a thousand words! That must mean a video speaks a few million words, right? Without further ado, today we show you Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back