• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaming Free Games thread

Want Me To Post About Just Free Games Or About Giveaway Contests Too?

• Free Steam games only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Free games (regardless of DRM or site)

• Free games (regardless of DRM or site) and contests too

• Total voters

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
Since I haven't seen anything like it on this forum, I decided to start a thread where people can post links to the games that go free for a short period of time, be it straight from Steam or from other sites offering keys. I will be posting links to the ones I know of, so anyone who knows about other games being temporarily free and are for keeps rather than just free weekends or stuff like that can post a link.

If I find any more, I'll post them on this thread, but I won't be updating this first comment, just go to the last post to find the most up-to-date ones.

Thread has turned into ANY freebies, not just Steam, so heads up!:p

Instructions for the posts:
-Game Name
-Link to the page where you can get it for free (eg: Steam or humblebundle)
-Expiration date if possible and normal price
-Steps for getting it (eg: requiring account or stuff like that)

So, at this time, the ones I know of are:

Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/sid-meiers-civilization-iii-complete
Expires in about 7 and a half hours (normal price is 4.99€)
Requires humblebundle account, login, add to cart and checkout, then redeem code

Memories of a Vagabond
https://www.indiegala.com/anime?src=menu
Don't know when it expires (normal price is 4.99€)
Requires account and to have linked your Steam account to it too. Once you have done that, scroll to the middle of the page where it has a link to Memories of a Vagabond Steam page along with buttons for sharing it on social media, click the little X button to hide those, then click on "Claim free copy", do the captcha and proceed, then you will get your key.

Blockstorm
Same page as one above, if you get Memories of a Vagabond, you automatically get this one too (the code will be shown on the redeem page straight away so you might miss it)
Don't know when it expires (normal price is 4.99€ but is currently on sale on steam for 0.99€)

If anyone else knows of any freebies available, then feel free to post them. Let's all have Steam libraries with tons of games!:p

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back