• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hacking EZ Flash IV : EZ Prime, a skin inspired by Metroid Prime's UI and menus.

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
Website
gameparadise.org
Credits
I made this skin inspired from a game I love !
This is all hand-made except for the metroid creature image.

Versions 1.1 and 1.2 have different icons sets, pick the one you like (see preview pictures).

IMPORTANT : This is based on kernel 2.05. If you need it for another version, let me know and I'll upload it.

TESTED AND WORKING ON :
  • GBA SP (AGS-001) with EZ Flash IV microSD.
  • GBA SP (AGS-101) with EZ Flash IV miniSD.
Let me know if you tested it on another config and I'll put it here !

ISSUES :
There's a white square appearing in the "message" window ("item discribe" in vanilla) :
  • When the system loads a game, writes to / erases from NOR, behind the progress indicator ;
  • When you select an option in "message" window (like language or save mode), behind the select arrows.
I don't know if it can be fixed and I don't do hex editing for now. It's always there, just more visible than on brighter skins.

HOW TO USE :
- Download the archive at the bottom of the post and extract it to the root of your SD card.
- Insert your flashcart in your GBA / SP / DS and boot it up while holding R.
- Wait for the update to finish, voilà !

PREVIEW :
v1.2 :
preview-2.png

preview-1.png

preview-3.png

preview-4.png

preview-5.png

v1.1 :
preview-1.png

UPDATE LOG :
  • v1.2 : New desktop icons.
  • v1.1 : Improved readability and better spacing between some elements. More cohesive looks. Updated "Help" text file. Added main menu title.
  • v1 : First upload, obsolete. Not available anymore.

Attachments

• EZ Prime_v1.2.7z
    219.8 KB · Views: 24
  • EZ Prime_v1.1.7z
    219.8 KB · Views: 27

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back