• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hacking Credit Card Sized amiibo cards

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
Website
gameparadise.org
Credits
Do not sell these. For personal use only!
These images contain trademarked material owned by nintendo and it is illegal to sell these, especially if you are selling them with pirated amiibo. These are unofficial and are only meant for personal use.

I made these for myself, figured I would share. Posting them in a separate thread for clarity. These are sized for the PVC cards. (credit card size - 85.5mm x 54mm). The files are 300 dpi with a 5mm bleed on each side.

GBATemp has replaced some of my direct uploads with crappy highly compressed versions. If you see images posted to GBATemp directly in any comment or post only use it as a preview. Please find the image in the mega folder linked above if you would like to print something.

A sample of some of the cards in my mega folder:

sample credit card thumbs low.png

Sample images, download high quality from mega folder link.
Some of the smash cards are recreations of @CompC's amiibo cards. I just added the extra bleed area and crop marks to them to match the cards I made (I find it is easier to cut out this way). We both used this template as a base.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back