• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Emulator ColecoDS - Improved

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
And it's released! https://github.com/wavemotion-dave/ColecoDS

Coming soon! Once again, thanks to the generosity of Alekmaul who provided me the source code, this 2011 DS emulator will be given the "PHOENIX EDITION" treatment and be renewed for the DS/DSi in 2021.

So far I've been able to get it to build under the latest DEVKIT toolchain. It's got speed issues (even on the DSi) and Sound issues but that's where I shine. Once I get the speed and sound working well enough for the DSi, I'll put it up on github (with Alek's permission).

You may as well prepare yourself... it will be .col files that will load with this updated Colecovision emulator :)

I'll make sure it has lots of options for controller mapping and eventually get in Super Game Module and other modern homebrew support.

This will very likely be the last emulator I work on for the DS/DSi. I'll maintain the other ones I've worked on... but I'm over 300 development hours and it's time to just enjoy the gaming :)

1711671394473.png

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back