• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 [010074F013262000]

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
1709181885819.png
The cheats are developed and tested on v1.0 only,
if any problem occur after upgraded, please report

# To use this set of cheats code, please be sure to use the full set. Unless you have enough professional knowledge, do not separate or mix cheat codes made by other people, otherwise there will be no way to respond to the problems caused by

# If the options has a/b/c/d/e, you can only choose one of them.

# For my suggestion, you can only enable the cheat/option with a ★ at the end

Note: I played this game very late,
and I have take a look on Sly Cooper's (Kaito B) and Patjenova's when developing these cheat codes.
However, none of my codes are the same as theirs.

#17 and #18 should be used together (or just enable #18). Otherwise, the SP will reduce 4 times as usual

#19 includes many things packed together,
such as Tether Cylinders, Crystals, Money, and other items
They are difficult to separate out one by one
and it is only needed in the early game

#23 Unlock all Classes (No Exploration Phase / Heroes to join)
If you enable this cheat, and gonna choose a newly unlock class,
For safety, you need to press Y and upgrade that class lv to at least 1

After you use the unlock class, and the class become over LV0, the system regards that as an unlocked class.
However, you may cancel the cheat, and then you will found that you cannot fill up the class icon for really unlock that class. There is a fixing cheat [## FIX ## Unlocked Class Icon cannot be Filled Fully] due with this problem, and you can fill up the class icon after battles. Better used together with #22. Ignore the LVs Difference (Act as the same LV)

#30 it bypass the checking for the quest or NPC progress. It can use for repairing the dead quest, open the locked door, remove the buggy quest mark, or give you a hint there is a key point for a quest over there etc.
However, it is dangerous to use if you are wrongly use for early access a locked quest, it may broken the other quest or not. So, make a save or backup before use.

# If there is no special mention, it will not support emulators such as Yuzu/Ryujinx, or old cheatVM such as the original Edizon. If you want to use the cheats on the other platforms, please solve all problems by yourself.
I've provided a sample code for using with Yuzu/Ryujinx, which has not tested. You may test them one by one separately and report the problem if there are any error occur. (However, I will not give any support for those who don't know how to install or using those code)

For yuzu, you need to disable the extra options, (only 1 option can be enable before open the game) in order to let it works properly.
For Ryujinx, you can just enable only 1 option (a/b/c/d/e) for each cheat (number) and you may change the options during the game-play

For the newest patch, you can download the last attachment

Attachments

• (v2.0.0) Xenoblade Chronicles 3.7z
    20.7 KB · Views: 12

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back