• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Switch-OC-Suite

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
Continuation of Switch-OC-Suite (originally by KazushiMe)
https://github.com/hanai3Bi/Switch-OC-Suite

For more info, check the github readme.

Recently, I have been working on Switch-OC-Suite just for personal use. I have been contemplating whether it is okay to release it after the original project being taken down. I believe that even if oc-suite is dangerous, users should still be given the choice, so I decided to release it here.

Although I have fixed visible errors, the code was not originally developed by me and may contain unknown bugs. Therefore, it should be used with caution.

-[sys-clk-oc] : fixed sysmodule not starting. revert charge limit back to 2A. removed 2397 cpu and 1305 gpu freqs
-[reversenx]: fixed synchronization
-[pages]: fixed online configurator

Q. Ram Frequency is not changing even though I set it in sys-clk
A. Make sure hekate_ipl.ini is edited correctly. and Atmosphere and HOS version matches release version

Q. Are you going to implement new features?
A. I think Switch-OC-Suite already has necessary features, so no plans right now for adding new features. But I will continue to fix bugs and release new versions. Though if you have ideas for new feature, write in github issue page and I will consider.

To be honest, I don't have prior experience in Switch development and I'm not expert on this, So I'm not confident if I am actually doing things right. But I will do my best to be as correct as possible.
I am continuing this project because the project was abandoned and no one else was interested in doing maintenance. The prelease version had bugs, so I decided to maintain this project, so that i could compile and use without bugs

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back