• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hacking ROM Hack Share and Download WiiU Themes (IPS PATCHES ONLY!)

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
Hello everyone! Unfortunately Wii U themes in the current format, are copyrighted material and thus sharing and distributing them is illegal. While not usually a huge deal this does mean we can not have a proper wiki.hacks.guide page for using these themes. However by generating IPS patches for these themes we can legally distribute them, and let people patch their own men.pack and men2.pack backups! I have generated patches for all existing themes (of course providing credit to the creators) which I have uploaded here. If you have any objection having your theme uploaded here please message me. If you are working on a new theme it would be wonderful if you could also upload an IPS patch version here as well. Thank you and i hope to start uploading a few of the patches soon. If you don't know how to create IPS patches I will probably create a mini guide later today. Cheers!

GUIDES
The usage guide may be found here
For those interested in generating IPS patches for their themes I have created a small guide below:
  • Install LunarIPS (or a similar software) on your computer
  • Launch LunarIPS and select create IPS patch
  • Select your unmodified Men.pack, then your modified Men.pack and save as Men.ips when prompted
  • Repeat with Men2.pack

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back