• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hacking Rominator for NDS

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
Website
gameparadise.org
Credits
Hey everyone,

If you haven't seen the competition thread, I've released a piece of software exclusive to you guys, called Rominator for Nintendo DS. It's a fully functional rom manager with a bunch of cool features:

• Organize all of your game dumps in the area of your choice
• Drag & Drop right into the window
• Optional auto-renaming of your games (Including rom number, country, and release group)
• Optional Rom Trimming upon flashing (Safe Trim Included)
• Database updatable online through the program anytime
• Organize your games into as many lists as you want -- Just make a list, and from your Games list drag and drop as many games as you want onto your user-made list.
• Smart-List system - Create a list with specific criteria that will update when your rom library updates
• Detailed view of the game -- including internal name, cartridge code, icon, and box art
• Copy your games straight to your flash card
• Flash card organization - manage and delete roms
• Sub-Directory scanning -- keep your roms in their original folder
• Multiple colourful themes
• Save Game Association
• Fast-Find to quickly find the game you're looking for
• RomeR Functions: Modify Rom Information
• Create a queue list of roms and flash the list straight to your card
• Patch Trainers into roms on the fly
• Icon Collection Database -- Store all of your favourite icons
• And more!

You can download it below:
Rominator - For Mac OS X/Intel
Rominator - Windows
Rominator - Linux

One thing I'd like to mention:
Rominator has actually cost me money to develop. In order to bring some great features to you guys, I've had to make a choice, whether or not to purchase the extra plugins for added functionality. I bit the bullet and purchased them, even though all the software I write is freeware. I don't expect anything in return for the work I've done, but if you want to help, you're more than welcome to donate something to support the development of Rominator, if you really like it. Donations can be sent in the form of PayPal to: henry -at- hankchill -dot- com

Feedback is always appreciated.
smile.gif

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back