• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Homebrew [Release] NTM - NAND Title Manager for DSi

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
Website
gameparadise.org
Credits
Warning:!: This is a potentially dangerous tool. I have added many safety checks and tested it as thoroughly as I could think of, but please use with caution and do not ignore the warnings when using in SysNAND mode.

Using TWiLight Menu++ or hiyaCFW instead of installing your titles directly to SysNAND is strongly recommended, especially if you intend to do it with any degree of frequency. Writing to NAND always has a risk, albeit small. You also continue to wear down NAND with writes such as save data.

NAND Title Manager, or NTM for short, is a fork of @JeffRuLz's TMFH that allows for managing titles on your internal memory, SysNAND, in addition to hiyaCFW's SDNAND. Please use with caution when in SysNAND mod.

I have tested it fairly thoroughly and it appears to be stable. It has many safety checks in place before it will ever write to NAND, doesn't suffer from problems such as the FAT mismatch error (thanks @Mighty Max, the code from DSi Language Patcher is used for that), and it tries its best to prevent you from even trying something needlessly dangerous. Though I would still not encourage trying to break it unless you're testing in an emulator. If you find any problems with it, please let me know and I will try to fix it as soon as I can.

:download: It can be downloaded from GitHub
:arrow: The source code is also on GitHub
:arrow: For information on how to use it, please see the wiki

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back