• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hacking Overflow DualBoot 4.82 OFW/CFW .PUP - Dualboot without hardmod

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
Website
gameparadise.org
Credits
NOTE: THIS DOES NOT LET YOU INSTALL CFW/DOWNGRADE ON SUPER SLIMS OR PS3s THAT ARE UNABLE TO DO SO. THIS INCLUDES PS3s ABOVE 3.55! THIS IS ALL AT YOUR OWN RISK!

NEW: UPDATED TO OVERFLOW DB 4.82. WORKS THE SAME AS PLAYERKP 4.81 DUALBOOT.

Features of this Firmware.
  • Built from 4.82 ofw.
  • Safely play disc games online with no risk of ban.
  • Lv0 isoldr security disabled.
  • Pkg verifier security disabled.
  • Gives the impression of official firmware.
  • No cfw features.
  • Can have cfw 4.82 installed onto it.
  • Can have ROGERO 9.99 downgrader installed onto it.

Properly Using DB OFW
Now that you got the PUP and the 2 HDDs you might be thinking... How can I use this properly with no ban? Well let me explain that. Insert the new HDD for OFW inside the PS3 and when it asks for the firmware file give it the DB update file. It should work and BAM you are on OFW. There is nothing CFW it is practically OFW. You mess around on OFW and now you want to go back on CFW all you need to do is turn off the PS3, insert the CFW HDD and the flash drive with the CFW you use AND MAKE SURE YOU GO STRAIGHT INTO RECOVERY MENU! Once at recovery menu install the CFW and BAM you are on CFW. After this you can go back and forth etc. MAKE SURE YOU DON'T JUST INSERT THE CFW HDD INTO THE PS3 WITHOUT GOING INTO RECOVERY AND UPDATING TO THE CFW/DB OFW. Also if I may mention while on DB OFW you can only update to a CFW on 4.82.​
Download: Overflow 4.82 v2 Dual Boot WARNING: MAY CAUSE ISSUES, PLEASE USE IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!
MD5: C7B79FD45B055CE8EFFD90449814B6E6
Source

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back