• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaming Front-page Minecraft drops huge free update, includes plenty of new features

1714003868269.png

A new update for Minecraft has dropped today for all platforms, and my God it's so important.

To say Minecraft is still one of the most popular games of all time, existing for 15 years now, it's surprising how little it gets updated with new content.

That being said, when it does receive an update on Xbox, PlayStation and PC platforms, it's a huge deal, like today with the Armoured Paws content drop.

Today Minecraft players can finally enjoy a small overhaul to the game's goodest boys, the dogs, as the update adds new breeds to find as well as craftable armour to keep them protected.

This has been a highly requested feature for a while now, as everyone loves taking their dog for a stroll through the blocky wasteland, but no one loves seeing them shot down by a skeleton or blown up by a creeper.

The new armour will keep them protected, and comes in a variety of different styles as well if you prefer a particular colour or design.

However the most important part of the update, for me anyway, is the introduction of a new mob, armadillos.

I don't know why but seeing these lil armoured fellas in the trailer felt like that meme of Leonardo DiCaprio pointing at the TV screen.

They're docile creatures that'll curl up into a ball when threatened, and can be brushed for their scutes which is used to make dog armour, they'll also ward off spiders in the same way cats ward off creepers.

The new Armoured Paws update is available to download right now for Xbox, PlayStation and PC platforms, and hopefully the next update isn't too far away as more Minecraft content is always a good thing.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back