• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
RELEASED!!!!!!@!!
smealum.github.io/3ds !!!

IMPORTANT: Download the youtube app ASAP!

UPDATE: The game has now been pulled from the US and EU eshops, but I am not sure about the japanese shop.

Edit: UPDATE:

Also, I like how this thread turned into the official unofficial ironhax page. xD

I don't know if any of you care, but here is my guess on how this exploit will work.

I'm guessing you only use it once, to run the TDVS to copy the modified save to ironfall.
The youtube app is runing a modified version of the old3ds browser, If you go to settings, email settings, change on google+, download google chrome, and scroll down to the bottom and press the google button you get full access to google.
With that, I assume you will be able to search for something like the gateway go exploit. The only issue is that the youtube app only lets you go onto websites that are succured, with Https://
None of the current exploits are hosted on a secured website. I am guessing smea will have you put the TDVS launcher and the haxed Ironfall save onto your sd card, and serach for a specific site to launch it, then you inject the ironfall save...... and vola.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back