• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hacking [In-Progress] Fate/Extra CCC Translation Project

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
Website
gameparadise.org
Credits
Project cancelled, translation progress released for any wanting to start a project.

After much thought, I have decided to stop my project with this game. I have my own reasons, but the main reason is simply that this game needs a large amount of work on the assembly side of things and I do not have the skills or experience to do all of them. This isn't something that was decided on a whim, I have spent a good deal of thought on what I wanted to do.

I understand that there will be those that are disappointed. But please realize that being the person on the outside, watching from the crowd is simple compared to actually doing the project.

However, a great deal of progress has been made on the translation work for the game. As well as, I have all of the ASM hacks that I made recorded in a Google Sheets file.

If someone more skilled than me comes along, they will be able to use these as a base rather than starting from nothing.

I will not be releasing my tool for the project, for two reasons. 1) It's not 100% finished, some of the file formats gave me headaches and 2) If you can't program your own tool, you have no business starting a project for this game, as you won't be able to do all of the assembly work.

ASM Hacks:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14j1CdI97YZWLZN2jcLJG7v7DApZEkQ_uorefk-o8Atk/edit?usp=sharing

Translations:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y0DTsJrAuMyr_-f3kBtJO5y7zou8fD696_wjF9fX4ZU/edit?usp=sharing

Any from the public will be able to view these. You cannot edit or comment. If you are starting your own project, please copy it into a new sheet.

I do want to apologize to @macaronron as they have done a huge amount of work on the translations. I'm hoping that by providing these as a base, any one picking up the project can make use of it. I know of at least one other rom hacker that expressed interest in this game and is qualified to handle the game.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back