• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Integrated Graphics PC Gaming

iGPU Steam Performance Testing

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
This is something I've kinda wanted to do for a while, but I've never really had the arsenal of PCs required for it. Thanks to my recent stream of Mini PC reviews however, this has changed. I want to dedicate this thread to testing various games from my library to see what I need to do to get them running on my various hardware configurations. This isn't going to be particularly scientific, but I do think it's interesting just how far these things have come.

The PCs I use for testing at the moment can be found below, and the general plan is to play through 30ish minutes on each system to get an idea of how a game performs. Unless otherwise stated, you can assume this time is spent around the beginning of a game. If I do already have a save though, I'll try to shoot for a more exotic area. If I get more systems down the line, I'll update the list here and mark the date they were added in case anybody wants me to revisit a game I've already looked at. I've also included Cinebench (2024.1.0) and Geekbench (6.2.2) scores for each system for you to get a general idea of how they compare to your own machine synthetically.

table.png

Having finally gotten around to getting this ready, I've put it all into a neat table on Excel. It should make it easier to get graphs sorted later too if I fancy that. Prices are based on what I could find at the time of writing, with the X35G and my old Razer Blade being a little difficult to pin down, so I've left those empty. The PPP numbers are the Points Per Pound for each score to give you a relatively simple scale of value, and the RAM is coloured depending on whether you can upgrade it. Red means it's either already at its max or can't be upgraded, where green means it can go higher. I did also try to overclock the Air12 a little after seeing ETA Prime's video on the system, but it doesn't appear to make much difference in the synthetic tests. Maybe we'll see some interesting gaming results too though. There were also some issues running Cinebench on a few of the systems, so that's why there's a few missing scores on the sheet.

If you're interested in seeing results for a specific Steam game, you can check my library below to see if I own it, and I'll get to it at some point if I do!

:arrow: Steam Library

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back