• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Translation [WIP] Natsumon! 20th Century My Summer Vacation English Patch

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
Hi all! I managed to overcome the hurdles involved in translating this one and I'm happy to release an early version for people to play with. It's far enough along that you could very easily complete the game with minimal translating on your own, and I'm actively working on this project pretty much every day so I'm hoping to get more developed builds out asap.

Gamebanana Link

I've also been translating the in game assets since every sign (of which there are many) etc are in Japanese, that's another language barrier I'm working on removing for English speaking players. The link to that is in the description of the text translation patch on Gamebanana. That project I'm also actively working on and nearly completed, I left them separate because A) mod support for this game is wildly easy to get going, thanks UE4 and B) due to the nature of translating "art", some creative liberties were taken and not everyone might enjoy every change I made, although I did try to stay as faithful to the original source material as possible.

If you have any questions or anything, just let me know! I'll update this thread as I update the Gamebanana page, and probably post some builds here before I post them there, for testing purposes etc.

Enjoy!!

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back