• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hacking Homebrew Undertale 3DS (W.I.P)

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
Website
gameparadise.org
Credits
Undertale for 3DS!

Hello GameParadise! So, this is a project that I've been recently working on and I am really excited to share this with you all!

1711573775702.png

Thing is, I've seen a few people trying to port Undertale to the 3DS, but to no avail... All those projects eventually got abandoned and with seemingly no explanation, at least from what I can gather haha. That inspired me to do it myself! :D

Please keep in mind this is in it's very early stages!! And it's also being made from scratch in the Unity engine (since game maker is not compatible with the 3ds)

I've started working on this around early September-ish and hopefully I can actually finish this in a reasonable amount of time haha
I want to be as transparent as possible while making this, so everyone knows what's going on and not leave you all hanging saying "... So what happened to it?"
With that out of the way

What's been added

• Intro cutscene (100% Done)
  • Name Select (No animations or transitions yet)
  • Sound test (Really small)
  • Player animations and movement (Still needs polishing, also need to add Circlepad functionality
As you can see, there's not that much stuff already done, but hey, it's progress!

Current Priorities

• Add battles and random encounters
  • Make a leveling system
  • Add healing items and gear (E.g. Toy Knife, Boxing Gloves, Bandage, etc.)
  • Make stats and name properly show on the bottom screen / Make it interactable with touch
  • Dialogue System (MUST!!!)

I am open to any feedback, suggestions and ideas! If you have anything in mind please let me know!

If you want to see more stuff, and more tests from this join my discord!
https://discord.com/invite/KURTswPngP

Get your hands on an early, but working build here:
https://github.com/CooingMaxito/Undertale-3DS

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back