• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaming THE BEST RPG OF ALL TIME IS....

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
There are far too many to list to make a Poll. If the thread catches on then maybe I can keep an updated count list on the Original Post. This is really a simple thread and should be easy to keep track of a consensus if everyone follows the rules. Here is it.

1. List only one game, no honorable mentions, no multiple choices, just one game. Trilogies are excluded (for example Mass Effect trilogy) only independent games say (Mass Effect 2 for example)
2. Can be from any Platform in any generation. Turned based, Action based, etc are all included
3. If you can not decided on only one I asked you to abstain from the thread until you have made a decision on one choice. Think of it as trapped on a desert island and can only have one game.
4. I know this is very hard because I have a ton of beloved games myself. I suggest you pick one that really personally you love instead of the popular choices.

LET THE BEST RPG OF ALL TIME FROM THE NEOGAF FORUMS BE KNOWN:

My choice: Skies of Arcade Legends (remake of Skies of Arcadia)

The Top 3 so Far (I excluded most multiple choices for failing to follow directions)

1. With 17 Votes
xtwtloes2z331.jpg

2. With 14 Votes
EFPhHZEVUAEy2Gq.jpg

3. With 8 Votes

7Z4zYk2.jpg

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back