• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download

STAR WARS™: Battlefront Classic Collection 1.0.1 TID: 010040701B948000 BID: 23F1325C96EA4C9C

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
Been a long time, has it?
What it do, baby! Back again for more code posting.
Today's game is a re-release of the Xbox games Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2, now on the nintendo switch!
shoutout to @TomSwitch for his app breeze, and for giving me help in finding some of the addresses.
so with the help of @TomSwitch 's app breeze, i can tell you now, finding codes for this was not easy. part of the reason why is because the games are in fact dynamic loading, or modular. so if i find a code in 1 search, the next search will not be the same, so with breeze, i was able to get a pointer to the game's base address offset, which is stored in R1, so if you are attempting to find your codes and want to combine with my codes, please dont alter Register 1 (R1). Ok, technical stuff out of the way
ONWARD TO THE CODES!!!!
Here i will break down what each code does, and yes i did remove the coding part, so if the game ever does get an update, i wont have any "the codes you posted arent working" problems.
{master offset}
* need i say anything?

[Battlefield 1 Codes]
separator for the codes

[Inf Ammo]
*it does contain a modular id check, so when you are running 1 it will work, otherwise it will not activate.
what this code does is it re-writes the value of you weapon and seconardary item to be inf, ie [0x7FFFFFFF,0]
this code ALSO prevent the already inf ammo, ie pistols, from going into the overheat phase,
strangely the bolt weapon(i think it was the engineer's weapon) that charges isnt affected by this code and i dont know why....

[+-> disable inf ammo]
so for the values to be restored, you have to either die, or respawn.

[inf Health/jetpack]
*this is what i call the meat of the codes as this one is very important, this sets your health to 9999 so you can survive even a "roundhouse kick in the face"
(only those who understand "emotional damage" will get this.) this code also (if you are ever on the clone trooper (not stormtrooper) side)
the jetpack for the jet trooper will not go below half, so now you can fly around the whole time.

[+-> disable inf hp]
*use if you want inf jetpack without the health

[+-> disable inf jetpack]
ditto, but reversed.

[Stop bullet spread]
* i notice this was in the cheat engine version, and i think i can re-create it here. this code prevent the bullets from spreading out,
(ie rifle, pistol) so where you aim is where the bullet goes....

[Battlefield 2 codes]
i did 2 codes a little differently, as i had no choice, because the game structure was different from the first one,

[inf health]
so 1st different is that i separated the health and jetpack codes. again, health is set to 9999. (i will admit the rag-doll physics was funny, if you get launched by grenade or rocket.)

[inf jetpack]
inf flight time

[Inf stamina]
as this was the first time stamina allows you to run, i had a hard time covering ALL the stamina cost: running, running jump, stealth, jedi powers.
this code allows you to, for example, muilt-force jump several times.

[inf ammo v2]
sets ammo cost to 0.
no, i didnt make an off code. i dont want to turn off inf ammo.

[medals bonus unlocked]
if you have played the game for xbox, you'll might remember the rewards for doing things like 6 pistol kills, 3/4 critial rocket hits on machines, 3 sniper headshot, etc.....
well, this code unlocks all of them from the beginning, but if you create an off for this, remember this doesnt touch career stats,
so you can earn the medals, its just that the rewards are already unlocked.

[Dont need pts for special classes(if unlocked)]
so classes like the wookie, the spy, which required 8-12 to use, now you can play as them from the beginning of the battle.

[No weapon-overheat]
weapons like the pistol now have an overheat meter, well like N'sync said: "Bye, Bye, Bye!"

[stop bullet spread]
havent tested this one yet, but its the same as battlefront 1.

Attachments

• 23F1325C96EA4C9C.txt
    23F1325C96EA4C9C.txt
    2.2 KB · Views: 0

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back