• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PCSX2 HD texture pack group

Resident Evil Code: Veronica X HD Texture Pack 1.1 by JuanchoTexHD

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
Resident Evil Code: Veronica X HD Texture Pack 1.1 by JuanchoTexHD
For EU release SLES-50306 (EN, DE, FR, ES) CRC 6EA9DDA9
May 2 - jun 30 2022
AI upscaling / post filters / manual editions
Size: uncompressed 7.02 GB compressed 2.20 GB
Number of textures: 6244
STATUS
-Intro and other menus:........100% FINISHED
-Monsters:............................100% FINISHED
-Effects:................................100% FINISHED
-Characters:.........................99.9% FINISHED (a neck texture of Chris in cutscenes i cant found the error left)
-Backgrounds:.......................100% FINISHED
-Main Font............................100% FINISHED
-Inventory.............................100% FINISHED
-Items/Books..........................99% FINISHED (there is a file texture i not have in my savegame the 14th one)
-Map descriptions..................100% FINISHED (the MAPS istelf cant be dumped)
-Battlemode..........................100% FINISHED
-Door transitions..................NONE FINISHED (non sense upscaling, they will be skipped with door skipping pnach cheat)
-FMV videos.........................NONE FINISHED (they cant be loaded, not compatible)

UPDATE 1.1 Oct 20 : just a lil update to support the spanish dubbing patch from http://www.lugerdorada.com.es the font, inventory, and menu missing ones
the updated pack work on the regular and patched isos

INSTALLATION

0- Decompress and put the SLES-50306 folder inside /textures of your PCSX2 emulator
1- Put the pnach file on /cheats folder, this is for disable door transitions (6EA9DDA9 original/ A5434CCF spanish patch)
2- DONT activate async texture loading, the texture loading will be slower in this case.
3-Optimal configurations inside READ ME! (dont be a fool and read it)

DOWNLOAD 1.1: h ttps://drive.google.com/file/d/17J87t5Yjg1nB1IDgGWfIvJlORUUfBGao/view?usp=share_link

LAST INFO: (MAR 2023) I am on final stages of the DOLPHIN version, better than this and with support for NTSC/PAL, so this pack will be no longer updated.

Image1.png

Image2.png

34.png

Image4.png

Image5.png

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back