• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ROM Hack Pokémon Sword & Shield (v1.3.1) CFW/EMU Cheat Codes

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
The opening thread posts are reserved for Sword and Shield v1.3.0 codes. Under the 1st page, the code list will consist of UNIQUE Cheats. The community will ensure that codes are tested AND working on both Sword and Shield BEFORE being added to the main page list. (I will try my best to re-test as many codes personally. However, I am not a cheat hunter. I will not be able to help with any requests for new cheat codes.)

Switch Cheat Codes 101
The way cheat codes work on CFW Nintendo Switch is by pointing a specific areas of memory and editing the programing code. Just because amazing code hunters such as @Falo & @SkyQueen have given so much for free, doesn't mean it isn't hard work. Please respect that!

Codes are for Everyone
There are some parts of Sword & Shield which will require Code Hunters to hunt & test on BOTH versions resulting in simular BUT UNIQUE Cheats for each of the games. To keep everyone on the same page, the main post will be only updated with a cheat if there is a working version for both Sword & Shield.

Non-Retail Versions
The simple fact this is a forum thread for Cheat Codes. Cheat Codes is impossible on a Nintendo Switch without Custom Firmware. This means a percentage of the people utilizing these cheats are using illegal back-ups of the games.

The Cheat Codes hunted & posted to this thread were done so on legit copies of the game. There is no guarantee any of these Cheat Codes will work on a back-up copy of the game. This is due to the programs used to create back-ups including features to reduce file size.

It's been confirmed by multiple users across the various versions that a faulty back-up will play properly but many Cheat Codes do not work. The solution for EACH and EVERYONE one of these issues has ALWAYS been for the individual to replace the back-up.

Please stay on topic!
There are lots of Discord groups and threads on this forum devoted to other aspects of Pokémon. The goal of this thread is to focus on collecting codes for the current version of the game. If you need help or want to discuss other topics such as on other tools (ie: PKHeX), CFW installation & troubleshooting, or anything else which isn't specifically about the cheats, this isn't and shouldn't be the spot for that. It's difficult to maintain the main page cheat list IF this thread is bogged down with off-topic conversations.

ENJOY!

THE CODES START BELOW THIS POST
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back