• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaming Official Super Scribblenauts thread

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
1710899325322.png

THE ROM HAS BEEN DUMPED BUT REMEMBER, ASKING FOR LINKS OR ANYSORT OF INFO TRYING TO FIND THE ROM (EXCEPT FOR THE FILE NAME) WILL LEAD TO A 72 HOUR SUSPENSION

Rom Info
rom name- ssncleandump.nds
Currently only works on
-SCDS2
-Cyclo DS
-Edge
-SCDS1
-R4 with latest Wood (+i Gold +Ultra(with akaio)+SDHC)
-EZVi
-Ismart Premium
-Acekard2i (with AKAIO 1.8+)
-Acekard2.1 (with AKAIO 1.8+)
-or on emulator (not NO$GBA)
Dosn't work on
-M3(afaik could be wrong)
-R4 clones (not I gold or SDHC)
-TTDS

Added R4, Ismart, acekard2i/.1, TTDS(to dont work catagory) and not sure if works on m3 yet??

Patch for keyboard while playing on emulator
LUA script:
UPDATED LINK. FIXED REPEATING, TOUCHY KEYS:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?4het9d2jp486sor

The only setup you need to do to use it is unmap any keys that use A-Z. They're mostly in the hotkeys menus, but also your normal controls. Looking for a way to avoid this, but haven't found one yet.

In DeSmuME, load up the game then press file->lua scripting->new lua scripting window.
Browse, then select the LUA.

Keymap:
A-Z=A-Z
space=space
backspace=backspace
numpad1=open notebook
numpad2=accept word
numpad4=dash(-)
numpad5=previous words

QUOTE said:
In Super Scribblenauts, the follow up to the critically acclaimed Scribblenauts players now have the ability to write any object that comes to mind and modify it in any way they desire using adjectives to reach the specified goal in each level. Adjectives can change the color, size, elements, behaviors and many other aspects of the object they are describing. Multple adjectives can be combined together to produce incredibly creative objects, allowing the player's imagination to run wild for a truly unique and individualistic experience
^thanks to Amazon
QUOTE said:
Well i cant wait, I've been looking forward to this game even more than Pokemon B/W just sooooo excited
toot.gif

as we all (should) know Super Scribblenauts is coming out on October 12 featuring Adjectives which can let us create all new things!!

New Features

QUOTE said:
+ Dpad Controls
+ Adjectives
+ Fixed weights
+ Longer Levels
+ Objective list
+ Fixed auto camera snap-back
- PAR point bonus (allowing for more creativity)
Box Art
71Q3hQiWMmL._AA1200_.jpg

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back