• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| Hitman III |OT| I bet Agent 47 is making a Killing

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
EFRfGwG.png

Release Date: January 20th 2021
Developer: IO Interactive
Publisher: IO Interactive
Series: Hitman
Director(s): Christian Elverdam; Mattias Engström
Platforms: PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, Stadia
Mode: Single-player
Genre: Action-Stealth

Box Art:
bZ6NBl8.jpg

Deluxe Edition add-ons:
AXv1rza.png

PC Specs:
MFC4nhd.jpg

EGS Link

Pre Launch Guide

Story:
Hitman 3 follows up on the new story established with the previous two games and has Agent 47 going on another globetrotting adventure. (Trilogy completion) The goal of Hitman 3 is to finally eliminate the partners of Providence, and 47 has to team up with his handler Diana Burnwood, as well as his long-lost friend Lucas Grey, to get that done.

Outside of all the locations from previous games, the reveal trailer detailed one new location, Dubai. Apparently, the entire trailer was captured in-engine, and the towering skyscrapers of Dubai certainly make for a different scene from what 47 is used to.

Media:

Screenshots:

XZpbjTA.jpg

b213plt.jpg

lI1ArSB.jpg

NsJ5fSY.jpg

Trophy/Achievements: (spoilers, you've been warned)
Playstation Trophy List
XBox Achievements List

Reviews:
PS5 Metacritic
PC Metacritic
Series X Metacritic

8mr5HOE.jpg

* if there are any glaring omissions from this OT or things that could help please let me know via DM and I will update as needed. OTs are generally a discussion funnel and nobody reads them, like they won't this subtext anyhow....

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back