• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ROM Hack [Database] CTRPF AR CHEAT CODES

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
Just post or get your
CTRPF AR
Cheat Codes here!

Or Contribute or Download them here on
Github!

Here are some codes that the
CTRPF AR
supports(Same as Gateshark but with more options!):
LINK

Full Guide for The
CTRPF AR
LINK

Github!

PS: "CTRPF AR ALSO SUPPORTS GATEWAY CHEAT CODES FORMAT!":yay3ds:
1.)Open the CTRPF AR(Press SELECT is default).
2.)Press ActionReplay.
3.)Press the Circled Plus Icon.
4.)Press Code.
5.)Name your Cheat.
6.)Press the Pencil Icon on your currently added cheat.
7.)Press Code.
8.)Press L or R to add a 1 line of code, Press Y will delete the currently chosen line of code.
  • While on the currently chosen line of code, Pressing L will add a 1 line of code above it, Pressing R will add a 1 line of code under it.
9.)Then type the code you want to add using the Touch Screen.
10.)For N3DS only: Pressing ZL Will Copy the currently chosen line of code to be pasted using the L or R, And Pressing ZR will Clear the Clipboard(which is the code that you copied).
11.)When done Adding/Editing code,Press B to go back and Press A to Mark a Check/Activate the cheat, and leave the cheat menu and see if the cheat works.
12.)Also there's a Help on the Options inside the Code Editor in case you didn't noticed it:p

1.)Where can I put my cheat codes?
  • Put them inside a text file called cheats.txt or <Title ID of the game>.txt.

2.)Where should I put my cheats.txt?
  • Put them on SD/plugin/<Title ID of the game folder>/cheats.txt
  • If your using the Luma Plugin Loader, Put them on SD/luma/plugins/<title ID of the game folder>/cheats.txt

3.)Where should I put my <Title ID of the game>.txt?
  • (Also works with Luma Plugin Loader) Put them on SD/cheats/<Title ID of the game>.txt
4.)Can I use both cheats.txt and <Title ID of the game>.txt files at the same time?
  • No, you don't have to use both if you already have 1 .txt file from a different directory of the same game.

WARNING!;
  • Some of the Cheats may not work so it's pretty common to Backup your Saves Before Cheating. So that you can use your Backup Saves in case your SaveData gets Corrupted!

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back